Improve your future with an associate degree from McKinley College. From business to healthcare, we deliver career-focused degrees that prepare you to confidently enter the workforce with the skills to succeed.
McKinley College offers a unique student experience. We strive to provide the highest quality education and individualized service to each student. How do we do it? McKinley is large enough to offer cutting edge technology and content and small enough to treat you like a student, not a number.
- Affordable education—McKinley College is committed to making education affordable for everyone. We even include textbooks with your tuition and offer low monthly payment plans for all students.
- Degreed instruction faculty are experienced in their field and in education. They care about your success and provide an individualized learning approach, mentorship in your field, and encouragement to reach your goals.
- You're not alone—Receive one-on-one support when you need it.
- Study at home—You decide when and where to study, so class fits around your schedule.
- Advance your career—Receive career support after you graduate.
Best of all, you don't have to choose between quality and affordability. McKinley College delivers professional, quality classes at a fraction of the price of other institutions. Did you know the average cost for tuition, fees and books to earn an associate degree is nearly $16,0001?
McKinley College saves you approximately 25% versus the average cost of earning an associate degree. Our affordable tuition even includes your textbooks and low monthly payment plans are available to all students.