At McKinley College, we want each student to succeed in their education and career. To ensure that students are prepared for classes at the post-secondary level, McKinley College has some requirements which must be met before admission. These requirements include:
- You must submit a signed enrollment agreement.
- You must have successfully graduated from a state-recognized high school, completed the GED or have earned a college degree from a college accredited by an accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. We provide a transcript request form (PDF).
- If you have earned the equivalent of 12 semester hours from a college accredited by an accrediting body listed with the U.S. Department of Education, you may apply with the Registrar to have this credit serve as proof of your ability to complete work above a high school level.
- International or homeschooled students must provide a letter of substantial equivalency or GED transcript.
- You must be able to read and write English. If you are not a native English speaker, you may meet other requirements to satisfy this requirement.
International Students—Learn more about how you can attend McKinley College to benefit from our affordable and flexible degree options.
More information on Admission Requirements can be found in the McKinley Catalog (PDF).
Enrollments are accepted on any regular business day. Call our admissions team for answers to any questions you may have or to get started today. We look forward to hearing from you.