A college you can trust
At McKinley College, you can have confidence that you will receive a high-quality and up-to-date education because we are accredited and approved by a variety of organizations. As a fully accredited school, our curricula and operational standards are regularly evaluated by third parties and must meet their rigorous educational and business criteria.
Plus all curricula are created to ensure that our graduates are well prepared to enter or re-enter the professional community.
McKinley College is an Accredited Member of the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC). The Distance Education Accrediting Commission is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a recognized accrediting agency for distance education. Because of this, our curriculum, faculty and administrative procedures and policies are reviewed on a regular basis to ensure that we continue to meet the DEAC’s exceptionally high standards of quality.
Other Accreditations and Affiliations
- State Approved—McKinley College is approved and regulated by the Colorado Department of Higher Education, Private Occupational School Board.
- Colorado Association of Career Colleges and Schools (CACCS)
- Better Business Bureau—McKinley College is an accredited member with an A+ rating.
- Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) The Distance Education Accrediting Commission is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) for degree programs only.
- Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB)