At McKinley College, we want each student to succeed in their education and career. To ensure that students are prepared for classes at the post-secondary level, McKinley College has some requirements which must be met before admission. These requirements include – but are not limited to – the following: (please refer to the McKinley College Catalog PDF) for more information on Admissions Requirements)
- You must submit a signed enrollment application and a non-refundable $75 application charge.
- You must have successfully graduated from a state-recognized high school, earned a GED, or have completed 12 semester hours or more from a college accredited by an accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. We provide a transcript request form (PDF).
- You must be able to read and write in English. If you are not a native English speaker, you may meet one of the other requirements. See the McKinley College Catalog PDF.
- Transcripts not in English must be evaluated by an appropriate third party and translated into English or a trained transcript evaluator fluent in the language on the transcript. See the McKinley College Catalog PDF.
- As an equal opportunity institution, McKinley College offers admission to anyone who meets the admission requirements and can benefit from the training, without regard to race, religion, gender, age, color, national origin, physical disability or place of residence.
International Students—Learn more about how you can attend McKinley College to benefit from our affordable and flexible degree options.
More information on Admission Requirements can be found in the McKinley Catalog (PDF).
Call our admissions team for answers to any questions you may have or to get started today. We look forward to hearing from you.