McKinley College is committed to offering low tuition rates and affordable payment options. The average cost for tuition, fees and books to earn an associate degree is nearly $16,0001. However, at McKinley College, we help you reach your potential for a fraction of the price of other institutions.
McKinley College Tuition and Fees:
1) Pay-in-Full Now: $175/credit hour
2) Automatic Payment Plan: $185/credit hour.
Monthly payments of $139 with your first payment due at enrollment.
No Hidden Fees:
1) Shipping and handling: $8.99/class.
2) Technology Charge: $3/credit hour. (Charge is waived for each credit you pay in full.)
Included in your tuition:
- All Textbooks
- One-on-one instructor assistance
- Career support for graduates
For Complete Tuition and Enrollment information, please see: McKinley Course Catalog (PDF).
How do we keep our tuition so low while the other schools raise prices each year?
- Because we are solely a distance school, we don’t have to maintain a campus.
- Plus, we print most of our materials at our own printing press, so we control the cost of materials.
- Finally, we keep our costs low and deliver the savings to you.